Again we do the implementation and continuous monitoring for you. Many things are automated or we can make changes remotely automatically.
We can also remotely connect to your computer to help you with issues as they arise.
Real-time info on system status you get to stop small problems in their tracks before they become expensive disasters.
Remote server monitoring
- SNMP & network monitoring
- Website monitoring
- Mobile monitoring
- Cloud app monitoring
- Workstations monitoring
- VM monitoring
Schedule or order running of traditional maintenance tasks.
- - Application Control - Active Directory Users Query; Running Process
Clean-Up - Clean Temp Log Files; Clear Event Log; Defragmentation
Exchange - Large Mailboxes; Exchange Store Control
Windows - Reboot; Service Control
Scan networks automatically or on demand and install and manage patches on all machines, across different operating systems
- - A complete suite of patch management tools in one application
Provides support for many popular applications
Assure software in place to maintain a secure, compliant network
Upgrade to the latest software versions, automatically
Easily deploy patches network-wide
Take advantage of 24/7 remote IT support so you don't need somebody there at the other end. Streamline your teams’ activities and provide a hassle-free support experience with the Remote Background Management (RBM) tool - a tool which enables you to work on client machines remotely to fix problems without interrupting the end-user.
- - Manipulate the file system (move, copy and delete files)
- Map network drives, edit the registry, install software
- View running processes and the resources they’re using, kill non-responsive processes and add a process check to monitor problem processes
- Start, stop and restart services
- Change the start-up type of a particular service
- Show service dependencies and Windows Service Check to monitor problem services
|Asset and Inventory Tracking
Network inventory and asset tracking capabilities help manage them easily and effortlessly.
- - Automatically gather information from any device with the MAX agent installed
- Free reports on hardware, software and software licenses
- View configuration information
- Prepare comprehensive inventory and asset management and tracking reports and track any changes and Track software license compliance
- Audit software and hardware changes and confirm expected state is actual state
- Access detailed hardware and software information on your Dashboard anytime, anywhere – right down to serial numbers, software versions, processor type, memory, and more
- Cut admin effort with custom fields for asset numbers, installation dates, warranty dates, care pack details or any other information you need
- Spot banned software and take action before it causes problems
- Provide customers with detailed inventory reports
Produce reports automatically and as requested. Such as:
- - Daily and weekly – fixed content that quickly demonstrates daily health checks – in an easy to follow graphic format.
- Monthly – customizable content to who ongoing issues and demonstrate cases for additional system investments.
|Managed AntiVirus & AntiMalware
||Total Protection includes multiple solutions. The first two are AntVirus and AntiMalware.
- - Enable on individual servers and workstations or on all servers and workstations at a client or site
- Configure every aspect of the Managed Antivirus agent including scan schedules and remediation action
- Fine tune protection policies
- Manage quarantine
- Free malware removal service
- Used on over tens of thousands of networks worldwide
- Flexible reporting capabilities
Mobile Device Management
A robust mobile device management service. Visibility around device ownership and handset details
- - Remotely lock, set passcode or wipe devices, Location tracking
- Remote configuration of email and wifi access
- Supports Apple iOS, Google Android, and Microsoft Windows Phone devices and tablets
- Monitor for data usage
- Tracks devices through ‘location tracking’ reporting
- Empower BYOD employees using the devices of their choice and providing secure access to company systems and data
- Enables cost control with asset visibility and expense management
The Web Protection feature is built around a policy-driven approach so each device that you turn on for Web Protection will point to a central policy. You can edit the policy and adjust settings for the devices with that particular policy, helping you to scale Web Protection to a range of devices as opposed to having device-level settings across the board
- - Block users from visiting suspected and confirmed unsafe sites
- Apply web filtering to enforce internet access policies in the workplace
- Set white lists and black lists to override category based filters
- Optionally apply a schedule so employees can access non-work sites during out of office hours or on the lunch hour
- Apply a 'web bandwidth' check and be alerted when there’s excessive bandwidth activity on a network
- Intelligently filter internet activity by day, category and URL to reveal trends, spikes and irregularities and show or hide URL data depending on data privacy requirements
The Cloud is being used by more and more businesses and individuals. The leading concerns around security and privacy, as well as regulatory requirements, are leading many to look for a better solution than offerings that utilize public storage.
- We maintain our own servers, storage and utilize the best security products and best practices in the industry
- Online storage access for PCs, Macs, File Servers, Web Browsers, and Mobile Devices
- Access, share, restrict and auditability of every file or folder access
- Get your data where and when you need it from iOS, Android and Windows with native clients and from any browser