Backup-as-a-Server is the process of backing up your data locally and offsite to a trusted Cloud Provider. The industry standard for the properly backing up of data includes data residing in at least two locations. As a provider of these services, we own and maintain our own servers and storage devices in a privately managed Tier 3 Colocation Facility. Our Cloud is known as a Hybrid Cloud solution, offered publicly but ONLY to our clients. We maintain very strict security, both physical and logical, to give our clients the very best security available. Studies show that 78% of data losses are caused by unplanned hardware or software issues; unpredictable and out of your control. At Mirrored Storage we offer two types of completely Managed offerings: File-Based and Image-Based Backups.
How often are your backups failing you?
- Have you ever had a tape recovery fail or tried to recover a file unsuccessfully?
- When was the last time your backups were checked?
- Who is monitoring your backups?
- If you were notified that your server crashed and will not restart, would you have that sick feeling?
Mirrored Storage provides you with the confidence that your data is recoverable when you need it. We will be your recovery partner when the need arises.
We are focused on protecting your vital information assets. We help you get started with private cloud backup easily. We give you the automation and management features of a high-end service with the ease-of-use of a personal data backup solution.
- Custom implementation
- Automated cloud storage protection
- Fast cloud backup & recovery
- Monitored service
We use the fastest and easiest backup and disaster recovery software. It is the best complete “all-in-one” backup and recovery software solution. It enables local recoveries in just minutes. Your data is replicated to our data center. If you need to recover a file, system or your entire environment in the event of a disaster we can DO IT!
- BitFlow Reverse Replication
- Virtualization Locally and Remotely
- Failover to virtual machines
Cost-effective remote office protection
- Recovery to VMWare, Hyper-V, OracleVM or Physical formats
Bare Metal Recovery
Why is this important?
- Digital backups are verified every time (ever had a failed tape recovery?)
- Tight security (encryption key)
- ALL drives and systems fail (100%)
- 78% of data losses are caused by hardware or software issues that are unpredictable and out of your control
We offer an optional appliance. With the Image-based Solution the appliance is required and also can be used as a local virtual recovery platform. The backup software and local repository are stored on the appliance.
If you want to have the ability to recover one or more servers on the appliance, we will build a customized applaince to fit your environmental requirements. We offer both desktop and rack server options. For more information on our Disaster Recovery capabilities Learn more.
Look at the differences between our solutions and Windows Server Backup. Learn more.